How to Access Individual Creative Analytics?
updated 3 months ago
Along with being a Creative Management Platform, the Airtory Studio is also an ad server acting as an individual third-party auditor of creatives and campaigns created. Each creative is attributed to a particular placement and one creative can be attributed to multiple placements as well. Each placement then produces an ad tag for which detailed analytics is available. Hence, users have access to detailed analytics at all levels, including the individual creative/placement level.
- The Display Campaign page in the Airtory Studio gives you a view of all display creatives and campaigns created.
- To view the detailed analytics of a placement, click on the STATISTICS icon in that particular placement.
- The default date range for which the Analytics is displayed on this page is the last seven days. The date range can be modified by selecting from the drop-down menu.
- The data which is displayed on the Analytics page can be downloaded in Excel at any time by clicking on the icon at the bottom right of the page.
- The Placement Analytics page can be shared with other stakeholders too. Simply click on the SHARE ANALYTICS button on the top right of the page. You will be given the option to set a password to protect the analytics URL.
- The default data which is displayed on the Analytics page is:
- Campaign Summary –
- Impressions: The no. of times the ad has loaded on the page for the date range selected
- Clicks: The no. of users who have clicked on the ad and redirected to the advertiser’s landing page for the date range selected
- CTR: Click-through rate is the percentage of people who click on the ad after seeing the ad for the date range selected. (CTR = Clicks/Impressions)
- Invalid Impressions: Impressions that do not meet Airtory’s quality standard
- Engagement Rate: Engagement Rate is the percentage of people who have engaged with the ad after seeing the ad for the date range selected. (Engagement Rate = Engagements/Impressions)
- Daily Breakdown of Impressions: Graphical representation of daily Impression data for the date range selected. Hover over the points on the graph to see the exact numbers.
- Hourly Breakdown of Impressions: Graphical representation of hourly Impression data for the date selected. Choose the date for which you want to see the hourly data from the drop-down menu.
- Daily Summary Table: Tabular representation of daily Impressions, Clicks, and CTR data of the date range selected.
- Lifetime Statistics: Statistics since the start of creative trafficking.
- Impression Heat Map: Progressive representation of the hourly impression data. The depth of the green color represents the volume of impressions during that hour. You can view the exact impression number by hovering over individual hour blocks
Hope this article was helpful. If you have any queries, please write to email@example.com.