How to Access Campaign Analytics?
updated 3 days ago
While the main Analytics page showcases the metrics of all Display Campaigns present in that particular Airtory Studio Account, you can access individual Campaign Analytics to assess their respective performance.
- Once a campaign has been created, you can click on the campaign name to see the Placements present there.
- You can then toggle to the Analytics tab to view the statistics of all Placements under that campaign.
- The default date range for which the Analytics are displayed on this page is the last seven days. The date range can be modified by selecting from the drop-down menu.
- The data which is displayed on the Analytics page can be downloaded in Excel at any time by clicking on the icon at the bottom right of the page.
- The Campaign Analytics page can be shared with other stakeholders too. Simply click on the SHARE ANALYTICS button on the top right of the page. You will be given the option to set a password to protect the analytics URL.
- The default data which is displayed on the Analytics page is:
- Campaign Summary –
- Impressions: The no. of times the ads have loaded on the page for the date range selected
- Invalid Impressions: Impressions that do not meet Airtory’s quality standard
- Clicks: The no. of users who have clicked on the ad and redirected to the advertiser’s landing page for the date range selected
- CTR: Click-through rate is the percentage of people who click on the ad after seeing the ad for the date range selected. (CTR = Clicks/Impressions)
- Engagement Rate: Engagement Rate is the percentage of people who have engaged with the ad after seeing the ad for the date range selected. (Engagement Rate = Engagements/Impressions)
- Daily Breakdown of Impressions: Graphical representation of daily Impression data for the date range selected. Hover over the points on the graph to see the exact numbers.
- Hourly Breakdown of Impressions: Graphical representation of hourly Impression data for the date selected. Choose the date for which you want to see the hourly data from the drop-down menu.
- Daily Summary Table: Tabular representation of daily Impressions, Clicks, and CTR data of the date range selected.
- Lifetime Statistics: Statistics since the start of the campaign.
- Interaction, Click, and Engagement Stats: Graphical representation of the interaction/engagement and Click metrics of a particular creative. To view the interaction stats of a different placement, you can select the same from the drop-down menu.
- Along with selecting a particular Placement to view the graph, you can also select for which metric/Event you would like to see the graphical representation.
- Daily Interaction, Click, and Engagement Table: Tabular representation of the metrics/Events of the particular placement selected in the corresponding graph.
- Impression Heat Map: Progressive representation of the hourly impression data. The depth of the green color represents the volume of impressions during that hour. You can view the exact impression number by hovering over individual hour blocks. You can view this for each creative part of the campaign by selecting it from the drop-down menu.
Hope this article was helpful. If you have any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details on individual Creative/Placement Analytics are covered in this article.