Analytics in the Airtory Studio: An Overview
updated 16 days ago
The Airtory Studio records and displays different levels of metrics, by which a user can assess the performance of your Campaign and Creatives.
Airtory Studio is a third-party ad server that records ad metrics at different levels. Analytics within the Studio is near real-time allowing users to keep an eye on performance and optimizing the creatives on the go.
- On Clicking the GLOBAL ANALYTICS tab from the Side Bar in the Airtory Studio you will be led to the overall analytics of ALL Display Campaigns in your account.
- You can filter the Analytics displayed by selecting the Campaign Name from the drop-down menu on the top of the page.
- You can further view the statistics of one particular creative within that campaign by selecting the creative name from the Creatives drop-down menu.
- The default date range for which the Analytics are displayed is the last seven days. The date range can be modified by selecting from the drop-down menu.
- The data which is displayed on the Analytics page can be downloaded in an Excel or PPT format at any time by clicking on the icons at the bottom right of the page.
- The default data which is displayed on the Analytics page is:
- Campaign Summary –
- Impressions: The no. of times the ads have loaded on the page for the date range selected
- Clicks: The no. of users who have clicked on the ad and redirected to the advertiser’s landing page for the date range selected
- CTR: Click-through rate is the percentage of people who click on the ad after seeing the ad for the date range selected. (CTR = Clicks/Impressions)
- Invalid Impressions: Impressions that do not meet Airtory’s quality standard
- Engagement Rate: Engagement Rate is the percentage of people who have engaged with the ad after seeing the ad for the date range selected. (Engagement Rate = Engagements/Impressions)
- Daily Breakdown of Impressions: Graphical representation of daily Impression data for the date range selected. Hover over the points on the graph to see the exact numbers.
- Hourly Breakdown of Impressions: Graphical representation of hourly Impression data for the date range selected. Choose the date for which you want to see the hourly data from the drop-down menu.
- Daily Summary Table: Tabular representation of daily Impressions, Invalid Impressions, Clicks, and CTR data of the date range selected.
- Lifetime Statistics: Statistics since the start of the campaign(s) selected in the drop-down menu.
- Platforms Pie Chart: Data of how many impressions are served on which Operating Systems are shown in a pie chart. Hover over each section to see the exact number.
- Different Metrics Pie Chart (Impressions, Clicks, etc.): Individual metric data in a pie chart format. The individual metric can be selected from the drop-down menu. Hover over each section to see the exact number.
- Impression Heat Map: Progressive representation of the hourly impression data. The depth of the green color represents the volume of impressions during that hour. You can view the exact impression number by hovering over individual hour blocks.
- Campaign Summary –
Hope this article was helpful. If you have any queries, please write to email@example.com.