General Account Settings
updated 11 days ago
Once your Airtory Studio account is created by the Account Servicing team, it will have the default settings. You can edit those settings to suit your requirement.
This guide will help you walk through the entire account setup process, accessing your account as well as updating your information. In this article, we will discuss
- How to set up your account
- How to configure the default time zone
How to Setup your Account:
In order to start running your Campaigns, you need to head over to https://www.airtory.com/ and sign in.
- Go to https://studio.airtory.com and log in.
- At the Dashboard, Go to Navigation Bar on the left and click on your Name on the Dashboard.
- Now, select My Account. You can view your account details on the screen: Name, Email ID. You can add in your Contact Number.
- Under the Activity Section, you can view all your campaigns, Total Creatives, Active Creatives, and Inactive Creatives.
How to configure the default time zone:
The default time zone assigned is UTC. This setting will affect reporting, so it is important to ensure your account is configured as per your local time zone or your advertisers' time zone. To configure the default time zone:
At the Dashboard, Go to Navigation Bar on the left and click on your Name on the Dashboard.
- Now, select My Account. Locate the Time Zone switch under the Contact Number section and update it as per your location from the drop-down menu.