Exporting Display Ads in the Airtory Studio
updated about 2 months ago
After completing the creative setup process, the ad is now ready to be Exported and implemented.
Follow the below steps to get a ready-to-use Ad Tag from the Airtory Studio.
Once the creative is made, your screen will look like the below, where you can see:
- The preview of the creative
- Shareable preview link of the creative
- You can also generate a PIN-protected preview URL to share the creative preview with only a selected audience
- QR Code to view the creative on a mobile device on scanning
- The Ad Tag has default Macros inserted. However, for specific media partners, the Macros vary:
- Before Copying the Ad Tag, select the media partner being used for trafficking the campaign from the drop-down menu
- On selecting, the respective Macros will automatically be inserted
- If the creative is going to be served in-app, please check the in-app integration box
- Once done, you can download the Ad Tag by clicking the DOWNLOAD TAG button
- The Ad Tag can be copied onto the clipboard by clicking on the COPY TAG button
- There is also a direct link to the Statistics page of this particular creative from this page
- All Ad Tags of a particular campaign can be downloaded from the Campaign Summary Page
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button to download the Ad Tags of all creatives in that particular campaign in an Excel fileOn exporting the ad tags, you can implement it within the dashboard of your chosen media partner – DSPs or direct publishers.