Adding Creatives to Campaigns in the Airtory Studio
updated about 2 months ago
Each creative made within the Airtory Studio is categorized under a Campaign, which makes it easy to later search for to edit and track.
But first, How do I add creatives to a Campaign?
Once you have selected the Ad Format that you wish to build and have clicked on the Customize button, you can follow the steps listed below to set up a creative:
- Name the Creative
- Upload the assets as per the specifications of the respective formats
- Upload the fallback image
- Enter the Call to Action (CTA) URL
- On entering all the details, you can Preview the Ad by clicking on the PREVIEW button on the bottom right
- Once the creative is good to go, you can generate the Ad Tag by clicking on the EXPORT button on the bottom right
- You can also add a new creative from the Campaign Summary page by clicking on the ADD NEW CREATIVE button on the top right in the Campaign Summary
- Below the creative details, you can perform the following actions:
- View Activity Log of the creative
- Copy or Move the creative to different campaigns
- View Statistics of the creative
- Delete the creativeOnce the creative setup is complete, the ad is now ready to be Exported. You can learn how to Download Ad Tags in this Airtory Guide article.